As the CV-19 Virus continues to spread around the country, Indoor Garden Design are working incredibly hard to ensure we respond to the latest Government guidelines to ensure our staff, clients and members of the public remain safe whilst supporting you, our clients and customers, as best as we possibly can.
We have activated our business continuity plan and adapted it in line with advice from Public Health England and the UK Government. Following a brief pause in our operations on 23rd March, we have rescheduled all client visits to ensure the following conditions are met;
- All staff to wear PPE including latex gloves and face-masks whenever they are representing IGD
- No staff to use public transport. All travel by company vehicle, private vehicle, bicycle or walking
- No staff to travel in the same vehicle to any contract
- Washing hands following PHE advice at regular intervals throughout the day
- Maintaining a minimum 2m distance between co-workers, clients or members of the public
- All office based staff to work remotely from home
Our maintenance teams, managerial and support staff have worked tirelessly to adapt working patterns and behaviour to ensure we continue to provide our service to the high standards we are renowned for.
We want to ensure that we can provide all the help and support you need over the coming weeks and potentially months. Our plant-nursery has a reduced hours, skeleton crew to maintain plants and accept client calls between 7.00am and 3.00pm. Outside of these hours calls to our main number are diverted to our office manager.
Pippa, Ian and David would like to take this opportunity to thank you for continuing to support Indoor Garden Design through these incredibly difficult times, and we look forward to a return to more normal operations when the time is right.
Please do not hesitate to contact us if you require any additional information.
Stay safe and keep well.
Pippa Robinson, Ian Drummond and David Grace