We are committed to best practice as a Contractor, Employer & as People.
We take our responsibilities seriously, committed to best practice and fair trading. In addition to our legal and regulatory requirements, we are committed to a strong CSR ethic.
Corporate Social Responsibility
We endeavour to run our business in an ethical and responsible manner, with consideration for the wider world in which we operate:
- Environmental initiatives
- Charity provision
- Staff welfare
- Fundraising – we support a range of charities – predominantly raising funds for Breast Cancer. Our nominated Charity for 2015 is Marie Curie Cancer Care.
We are proud of our industry and work to support the bodies who work for all of us within it, ensuring a commitment to best practice and expertise.
We are members of both trade and broader industry associations in which we operate:
- efig – European Federation of Interior Landscaper Groups
- RHS – horticulture
- UK-GBC – built environment
- We nurture young talent through the provision of Apprenticeship schemes, and regularly provide work experience opportunities for students.